2023 Texas Super Lawyers Honors 10 Shackelford Attorneys
Ten Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton attorneys, representing six unique practice areas, have been selected to the 2023 edition of Texas Super Lawyers.
Led by Talmage Boston and David Elrod, who have been named among the state’s top business litigators each year since the inaugural guide in 2003, to the first-time selections of Hilary Borow and Matthew Motes, these 10 attorneys have collectively earned Super Lawyers honors a total of 105 times.
Shackelford attorneys included in the 2023 Texas Super Lawyers legal guide include:
- Hilary Borow, Houston, Insurance Coverage
- Talmage Boston, Dallas, Business Litigation
- Jay Brown, Houston, Business Litigation
- David Elrod, Dallas, Business Litigation
- Martha Hofmeister, Dallas, Business Litigation
- Matthew Motes, Fort Worth, Construction Litigation
- Josh Northam, Dallas, Family Law
- Stephen Wedemeyer, Houston, Civil Litigation Defense
- Bruce Wilkin, Houston, Business Litigation
- Timothy Zeiger, Austin, General Litigation
Texas Super Lawyers selection is limited to no more than 5 percent of eligible Texas attorneys annually and is based on a statewide survey of lawyers coupled with extensive editorial review.
For more information, visit https://www.superlawyers.com.